Posted on December 19 2016
Who Doesn't Love a Pajama Day?
We've come up with the top 5 reasons why we believe you need to have a pajama day at least twice a month! And twice a month is a minimum so don't let anything hold you back from enjoying the comfort of your PJs on the regular.
- It’s super relaxing! You get to let down your hair and just be YOU and that’s the best feeling ever.
- Uber comfy. If the pajamas aren’t comfortable then that’s a serious party foul…lol. Pajamas are supposed to make you feel like you’re resting on a bed of clouds not itchy and constrained.
- It increases your productivity. You don’t have to waste time figuring out what to wear and putting together an outfit. Staying in your PJs means you can wake up, get out of bed and start writing/emailing/calling people straight away.
- They’re super forgiving when it comes to pigging out. Pajamas are the most amazing and practical fashion statement ever. They’re super cute to begin with but you can also eat all you want, even if your eyes get a little bigger than your stomach; your pajamas’ waistline will be very forgiving.
- They’re the best for move nights! Binge watching and movie nights are the best. There is no better way to enjoy them than in your comfortable PJs. Turn on the Netflix and relax because you’re about the have the best day ever in your pajamas.